Table of Contents
What is CSS?
CSS stands for Cascading Style Sheets.it saves a lot of work and it also control the layout of multiple web pages all at once place External style sheets are stored in CSS files.
There are three ways of inserting a style sheet
- Inline CSS
- Internal CSS
- External CSS
- An inline style is used to apply a unique style for a single element. It add the style attribute to the relevant element. The style attribute can contain any CSS property.
- The internal style is defined inside the <style> element , inside the head section. All property are apply in <style> element.
- The external style sheet, you can change the look of an entire website by changing just one file.
- Using External css we add more the one website and control all style at one place.
- Each HTML page must include a reference to the external style sheet file inside the element, inside the head section.
Note: Do not add a space between the property value and the unit (such as margin-left: 20 px;).
The correct way is: margin-left: 20px;