Table of Contents
What is CSS?
CSS stands for Cascading Style Sheets.it saves a lot of work and it also control the layout of multiple web pages all at once place External style sheets are stored in CSS files.
- Inline CSS
- Internal CSS
- External CSS
- An inline style is used to apply a unique style for a single element. It add the style attribute to the relevant element. The style attribute can contain any CSS property.
- The internal style is defined inside the <style> element , inside the head section. All property are apply in <style> element.
- The external style sheet, you can change the look of an entire website by changing just one file.
- Using External css we add more the one website and control all style at one place.
- Each HTML page must include a reference to the external style sheet file inside the element, inside the head section.
Note: Do not add a space between the property value and the unit (such as margin-left: 20 px;).
The correct way is: margin-left: 20px;