- No Requirements
- The concept of an algorithm is one of the basic concepts in mathematics.
- Algorithm is a step-by-step problem solving procedure that can be Carried out by a computer.
- Finiteness: An algorithm should terminate after a finite number of steps, that is, when it is mechanically executed, it should come to a stop after executing a finite number of. Assignment, decision and repetitive steps.
- Definiteness: An algorithm should be simple. Each step of the algorithm should be precisely defined, that is, the steps must be unambiguous so that the computer understands them properly.
- Generality: An algorithm should be complete in itself, that is, it should be able-to solve all problems of a particular type.
- Effectiveness: All the operations used in the algorithm should be basic and capable of being performed mechanically.
- Input-output: An algorithm should take certain precise inputs, or initial data, and the outputs should be generated in the intermediate as well as the steps of the algorithm.
- Beginner for coding programming Language
Yes, You can preview the course before buying it. You can buy it after seeing the preview
You can pay through different modes while taking the course like Paytm, UPI, Gpay, credit card, debit card, etc.
Choose your preferred course. You must purchase the course to access your course.
No, you can understand your course in Hindi / English language is very easy and easy words.
Yes, you can also buy more than one course at a time and study at the same time.
If you have not paid then you can pay again. If you are facing any problem while making payment then you can contact on given number. WhatsApp no 8382810004 E-mail email@example.com
No, NIELITBHU is not an accredited institution. we offer skills-based courses taught by real-world experts.
if you are don not like a course within 24 hours then submit the refunded request firstname.lastname@example.org
Each course is created, owned, and managed by the instructor. each course is its lectures, which can include videos, slides, and text.
After registering, you will have to buy the course, after that you can learn something new through the course.
if you are having a technical problem your first contact with our team +918382810004 or E-mail email@example.com
No, for more information see the refund policy of each course.