- No Requirements
- The concept of an algorithm is one of the basic concepts in mathematics.
- Algorithm is a step-by-step problem solving procedure that can be Carried out by a computer.
- Finiteness: An algorithm should terminate after a finite number of steps, that is, when it is mechanically executed, it should come to a stop after executing a finite number of. Assignment, decision and repetitive steps.
- Definiteness: An algorithm should be simple. Each step of the algorithm should be precisely defined, that is, the steps must be unambiguous so that the computer understands them properly.
- Generality: An algorithm should be complete in itself, that is, it should be able-to solve all problems of a particular type.
- Effectiveness: All the operations used in the algorithm should be basic and capable of being performed mechanically.
- Input-output: An algorithm should take certain precise inputs, or initial data, and the outputs should be generated in the intermediate as well as the steps of the algorithm.
- Beginner for coding programming Language
Welcome to Algorithms tutorials in Hindi(Beginner for Coding)