- Basic knowledge of Computer.
- Chapter-wise test paper as a pattern to NIELIT format.
- Extra Explanation in Difficult question with an answer.
- Complete 10+ Set Mix paper set on behalf of next NIELIT O Level Exam.
- Up to date complete previous year's paper with solution.
- Guess test paper.
- For 'O' Level
- Python Language
Welcome to O LEVEL Online Test Series
O LEVEL M3-R5 Programming and Problem Solving through Python Language
|Module Unit||Written Marks (Max.)|
|1 Introduction to Programming, Algorithm, and Flowcharts to solve problems||20|
|2 Introduction to Python, Operators, Expressions and Python Statements, Sequence data types||30|
|3 Functions, File Processing, Modules||30|
|4 NumPy Basics||20|