Welcome to NIELITBHU.
NIELITBHU (“us”, “us”, or “our”) operates https://www.nielitbhu.com/ (hereinafter referred to as “service”).
The service means a website operated by https://www.nielitbhu.com/ NIELITBHU.
Personal data means data about a living person, which can be identified from those data (either from those and other information likely to come under our purview).
Usage data is automatically collected data generated either from service usage or from service infrastructure (for example, the duration of a page visit).
COOKIES are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
DATA PROCESSORS (SERVICE PROVIDERS) means any natural or legal person who processes data on behalf of a data controller. We can use the services of various service providers to process your data more effectively.
DATA SUBJECT is any survivor who is the subject of personal data. USER is the person using our service. The user matches the data subject, which is the subject of personal data.
3. Information Collection and Use
We collect many different types of information for different purposes to provide and improve our service to you.
4. Types of data collected
When using our service, we may ask you to provide certain personally identifiable information, which may be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First and last name
- Phone number
- Address, Country, State, Province, Zip / Postal Code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your personal data to contact you for newspapers, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You can choose to receive any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link.
We may also collect information about your browser whenever you visit our service or when you use or send the service through a device (“usage data”).
This usage data includes information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (eg IP address), browser type, browser version, pages of our service that you visit, time and date of your visit, time spent on those pages, unique Can. Device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you use the service with a device, this usage data includes the type of device you use, your device unique ID, your device’s IP address, your device operating system, the Internet you use This may include information such as browser type, unique device. Identifiers and other clinical data.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that may contain an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent from a website to your browser and stored on your device. Other tracking techniques are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to gather and track information and to improve and analyze our service.
You can instruct your browser to reject all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use certain parts of our service.
Examples of cookies we use:
- Session Cookies: We use session cookies to operate our service.
- Choice Cookies: We use preference cookies to remember your choice and various settings.
- Security Cookies: We use security cookies for security purposes.
- Advertising Cookies: Advertising cookies are used with advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests.
- other data
While using our service, we can also collect the following information: gender, age, date of birth, place of birth, passport details, citizenship, registration and actual address at residence, telephone number (work, mobile), details of documents Information on education, qualifications, vocational training, employment agreements, non-disclosure agreements, bonus and compensation information, marital status, family members, social security (or other taxpayer identification) numbers, office location, and other data.
5. Use of data
NIELITBHU uses data collected for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our service;
- To notify you about changes to our service;
- When you choose to do so, you are allowed to participate in the interactive features of our service;
- To provide customer support;
- To analyze or gather valuable information so that we can improve our service;
- To monitor the use of our service;
- Detection, prevention and detection of technical issues;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- To fulfill our obligations and enforce our rights arising out of any contract entered into between you and us, including billing and collections;
- To provide notice about your account and / or membership, including expiration and renewal notices, email-instructions, etc.
- To provide you with news, special offers, and general information about other goods, services and events that we provide that are similar to those you have already purchased or inquired about until you have received such information Has opted not to;
- Any other way we can describe when you provide information;
For any other purpose with your consent.
6. Data retention
We will also retain usage data for internal analysis purposes. Usage data is usually maintained for short periods, except when this data is used to strengthen security or improve the functionality of our service, or we are legal to retain this data for a longer period of time Are bound by form.
7. Data Transfer
Your information, including personal data, may be transferred and maintained on computers located outside your state, province, country, or other government area, where data protection laws may differ from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside India and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data including personal data to India and process it there.
8. Disclosure of data
We may disclose personal information you collect, or you provide:
- Disclosure to law enforcement.
- In some circumstances, we may be required to disclose your personal data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities.
- Business deal.
If we or our subsidiaries are involved in mergers, acquisitions or asset sales, your personal data may be transferred.
- Other matters. We can also disclose your information:
- For our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- Contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- For the purpose of including your company logo on our website;
- For any other purpose stated by us when you provide information;
- In any other cases with your consent;
- If we believe that disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of the company, our customers or others.
9. Data Protection
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Although we try to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its complete security.
10. Your data protection rights under the Local Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
If you are a local resident, you are entitled to know what data we collect about you, ask us to delete your data and not to sell it (shares). To exercise your data protection rights, you can make some requests and ask us:
What personal information we have about you. If you make this request, we will return to you:
- The categories of personal information that we have collected about you.
- Categories of sources from which we collect your personal information.
- Business or commercial purpose of collecting or selling your personal information.
- Categories of third parties with whom we share personal information.
- We have collected specific pieces of personal information about you.
- A list of categories of personal information that we have sold, along with a category of another company that we have sold.
- If we have not sold your personal information, we will inform you of that fact.
- A list of categories of personal information that we have disclosed for a commercial purpose, along with a category from another company to which we have shared it.
Please note, you are entitled to ask us to provide this information up to twice in a twelve month period. When you make this request, the information provided may be limited to the personal information you have collected over the past 12 months.
To delete your personal information. If you make this request, we will remove the personal information we hold about you from our records and direct any service provider to do so. In some cases, deletions can be accomplished through deletion of information. If you want to delete your personal information, you may not be able to use certain functions that require your personal information to operate.
To stop selling your personal information. We do not sell or rent your personal information to any third party for any purpose. We do not sell your personal information for monetary consideration. However, under certain circumstances, the transfer of personal information within our family of third parties or companies without monetary consideration may be considered a “sale” under local law. You are the sole owner of your personal data and can request disclosure or deletion at any time.
If you submit a request to stop selling your personal information, we will stop making such transfers.
Please note, if you ask us to stop deleting or selling your data, it may affect your experience with us, and you may not be able to participate in certain programs or subscription services, To perform the task requires the use of your personal information. But under any circumstances, we will not discriminate against you for exercising your rights.
To use the local data protection rights described above, please send your request via email: email@example.com
Your data protection rights, described above, are covered by the CCPA, which is short for the Local Consumer Privacy Act. To find out more, visit the official Local Legislation Information website. CCPA took effect on 01/01/2020.
11. Service Provider
We may appoint third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our service (“Service Providers”), provide services on our behalf, perform service-related services, or use our services Can help us analyze.
These third parties only have access to your personal data to perform these functions on your behalf and are not obliged to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party service providers to monitor and analyze usage of our service.
13. CI / CD Equipment
We can use third-party service providers to automate the development process of our service.
We may use third-party service providers to show you advertisements to provide support and maintain our service.
15. Behavioral remarketing
16. Links to other sites
We have no control over the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party sites or services.
17. Children’s Privacy
Our services are not intended for use by children under 10 (“child” or “child”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 10 years of age. If you know that a child has provided us with personal data, please contact us. If we are aware that we have collected personal data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our server.
19. Contact Us